The Open Seiko Watch Forum, OSWF
Return to the OSWF
New look for the 6105
April 1 2009 at 5:09 PM
No score for this post
The band came in todays mail and I put it on right away.......
I like it and think it makes it look really good!
PS...... How can I trim the end w/o it unraveling? Cut with scissors and burn?
This message has been edited by time_watcher on Apr 1, 2009 5:15 PM
. You must be logged in to score posts.
Respond to this message
nice nato look...yes..but Jimmy knows how to do it properly so...
- Thian on Apr 1, 2009, 5:55 PM
Nice strap!...I actually haven't done any cutting or mending any of those type straps
- Poseidon-Jim on Apr 1, 2009, 6:57 PM
I believe a hot soldering iron works
- dennis lacey on Apr 1, 2009, 7:43 PM
Looks good, but
- dennis lacey on Apr 1, 2009, 7:37 PM
The one in my pic........
- Rene~ on Apr 1, 2009, 7:40 PM
I guess I just prefer wider and heavier straps.
- dennis lacey on Apr 1, 2009, 7:42 PM
- Rene~ on Apr 1, 2009, 7:59 PM
Can't see any reason why a leather strap....
- dennis lacey on Apr 1, 2009, 10:33 PM
It's an Automatic and..........
- Rene~ on Apr 1, 2009, 11:49 PM
I like that Panerai style
- Rene~ on Apr 1, 2009, 7:42 PM
Re: I like that Panerai style
- dennis lacey on Apr 1, 2009, 7:49 PM
Find more forums on Watches
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2013
. All rights reserved.