The Open Seiko Watch Forum, OSWF
Return to the OSWF
Looks good, but
April 1 2009 at 7:37 PM
No score for this post
New look for the 6105
I still find that a 19mm strap looks too skinny on a watch the size of the 6105.
I have mine on a cut-down Z22 but have another 24mm strap on it's way that I'll notch to fit.
This is the strap I have coming, it's a Panerai style that is 24mm tapering to 22mm at the buckle.
This message has been edited by dennis3506 on Apr 1, 2009 7:50 PM
This message has been edited by dennis3506 on Apr 1, 2009 7:40 PM
. You must be logged in to score posts.
Respond to this message
The one in my pic........
- Rene~ on Apr 1, 2009, 7:40 PM
I guess I just prefer wider and heavier straps.
- dennis lacey on Apr 1, 2009, 7:42 PM
- Rene~ on Apr 1, 2009, 7:59 PM
Can't see any reason why a leather strap....
- dennis lacey on Apr 1, 2009, 10:33 PM
It's an Automatic and..........
- Rene~ on Apr 1, 2009, 11:49 PM
I like that Panerai style
- Rene~ on Apr 1, 2009, 7:42 PM
Re: I like that Panerai style
- dennis lacey on Apr 1, 2009, 7:49 PM
Find more forums on Watches
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2013
. All rights reserved.