The Open Seiko Watch Forum, OSWF

Return to the OSWF  

My Father's 1000m Zodiac Super Seawolf is Finally Restored...

April 2 2009 at 1:07 PM
No score for this post

Isthmus  (Login Isthmus)
Banned

Here you go guys. I couldn't wait to take good pictures, so here are a few Quick and dirty shots of my father's vintage Super Seawolf which he got as a gift from Zodiac when he retired from the Seal Teams. the watch had never been serviced and showed its age. Lew and Jonathan helped me get this puppy back to snuff. The movement was overhauled, new gaskets dropped in, the original flat mildly blasted finish restored and the bezel markers repainted and relumed. the dial and hands were left in original untouched condition. I'm over the moon with this one and it is never leaving my collection. I can't wait to show pops what his beat up old watch looks like now. Thanks a lot to lew and jonathan for the help, especially jonathan, who I drove crazy trying to get the details perfect. You guys are the best.

enough chatter, here are the pics. they are bad and for some reason the finish looks much shinier no the pictures than it is in real life:

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Thanks for watching.

[linked image]
GO HOKIES

This message has been edited by Isthmus on Apr 2, 2009 1:10 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement