October Great Inter-Forum Watch Photography Contest!October 11 2009 at 9:13 AM
No score for this post
|Axel (Login Axel66)|
This month theme of the contest will be: "contrast" . Please feel feel to interpret it in any way as long as it is complying with the rules!
For this month I will disable rule number 7. You are allowed to show more than one watch. Just make sure at least one watch is Japanese!
If you have anything you want to donate as a prize, please contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the rules:
Watch Photography Contest Rules
1. You must submit your entry via e-mail to email@example.com no later than Friday, November 6, 2009.
2. Only One picture can be submitted per person. Take as many pictures as you want, but you can submit only one.
3. Submissions must be saved as jpg file format and NOT exceed 800 Pixel in height or width and no more than 1MB each. If you do not know how to resize your picture, please enlist a forum members help.
4. Please leave your identity (your name and your forum username) in the subject header of your e-mail, as well as a reference to the Photography Contest. It should be in your own intrest to give a titel/name to the picture. If there's no titel/name I will try to find a suiting one.
5. Each contests theme is INTENTIONALLY vague, so as to allow room for individual interpretation and creativity.
6. The Watch in your picture must be of a Japanese brand.
7. Unless the theme allows for more, assume that the picture only allows for ONE watch. If the theme requires a specific watch type, such as divers, then use any divers (of Japanese origin) you want. Themes cannot call for specific watch models, since this will restrict entries of people who don't have that particular model.
8. All images posted must be the work of the author posting. Any digitally enhanced work will be accepted providing the original source image(s) is the work of the author.
9. As the forums have people of all ages and different cultural backgrounds. Please keep your pictures appropriate. As a test, just think, if you cant show the picture to a young child without your wife yelling at you, then it probably doesn't belong in the contest participation. The forums existing "no weapons ban" (both for military knives and for firearms) applies to the contest.
10. The last date of submission will be on Friday, November 6, 2009, at 23:59 hours of GMT/UTC - 11:00 hour (as this is the last "time zone" in the world).
11. On the day of the voting, you will only get to make one vote and you cannot vote for your own picture. Please "reply" directly to the voting thread, where the post has listed all the contestants' pictures (with those pictures numbered), with the subject header with the picture number AND if you have more comments, you can type them into the message text. Voting for a winner will take
place shortly (a couple of days) after the entry deadline. Anonymous votes will NOT be taken into account The winner will be announced in a separate forum thread after a count of the total of allthe votes in every forum.
12. Neither SCWF or PMWF or WUS or OSWF or AWL guarantees the availability of or is obligated to provide a prize for each monthly contest. Prizes for each monthly contest are donations by forum members and contestants. As such we appreciate your continued involvement and hope that all members can keep the spirit of the contest alive and donate small prizes to make available to the winners of future contests. If we all pay it forward it will make enjoyment that much greater.