The Open Seiko Watch Forum, OSWF

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to the OSWF  

So what watch are you looking to get next?

November 9 2009 at 1:10 AM
No score for this post

(Login Poseidon-Jim)

I guess there's a couple out there I would go for, but there all over the $1500.00 price.

Not in any order, but since I'm usdually strickly a Seiko diver guy:

First: would be the Seiko SBDX001 Marine Master.

Next: would be the Doxa Sub5000-T pro

Next: Omega PO

I therefore then need to start saving up!

lol,
Jimmy

This message has been edited by Poseidon-Jim on Nov 9, 2009 11:50 AM
This message has been edited by Poseidon-Jim on Nov 9, 2009 1:17 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

alan, rick
(Login rickyalan)

Re: So what watch are you looking to get next?

No score for this post
November 9 2009, 1:46 PM 

Orient Star dress up and maybe a Swatch Mister chrono and still keeping an eye out for Zodiacs at Winners.

Poseidon, where'd the guitar post go? I was running out to buy one, rent a studio and cut a hit record!

(Login Poseidon-Jim)

Good choices....lol, I deleted the Music gear from the post, didnt seem like anybody cared

No score for this post
November 9 2009, 6:38 PM 

so I deep sixed the guitar and drums and amps, and what a few of my family were looking at while we went shopping Sunday.

So, I thought I'd turn it into a general what watch do you want next post.

Thanks for the reply, and I cant believe that no one out there who's lurking wants to post here?

Where are you watch collectors and lovers of horological time pieces?

Come on boys & girls, lets see some of the goods!

Jimmy

Peter B. (DeskDiver)
(Login DeskDiver)

Good choices Jimmy >>>

No score for this post
November 13 2009, 1:57 PM 

it's so hard, I change my mind regularly, good job I can't afford the ones I like.... that Doxa is very nice with its blue dial, nice hour markers etc. I have a feeling the name 'seaconqueror' on the dial has been used before, maybe that was another Doxa in the past as well or maaybe a different Swiss make??...

my current grails and not likely to be acquired any time soon;

SBGL017 (GS 72-hr power reserve, cream face, on brown leather deployant). Having said that there's a newer silvery dial model on oyster, the SBGL001, which is gorgeous too)

something GMT, probably the SBGM001 (the auto GS black dial with GMT numbers etched on the bezel)

something chronograph that my eyes can actually see. I really like the looks of the discontinued Zetaring kinetic SBDV003 with its white guilloche dial and blued hands, but I've heard reports that this movement can't be reset if the chrono hands won't return to zero on their own... so maybe an Ananta SRQ005 auto chrono (the all-black dial one on black leather with additional braclet from the 003)

And I've got to get a blue Sumo before the price goes up. I read somewhere it's about to go up by about half as much again to be closer to the newer titanium ones (the ones with Monster hands)....

regards, Peter

so many [linked image] watches, so little time sad.gif

Current Topic - So what watch are you looking to get next?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to the OSWF  
Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement