The Open Seiko Watch Forum, OSWF

Next Topic >>Return to the OSWF  

Fraudulent claims of ownership of this Forum...

July 15 2011 at 11:04 PM
No score for this post

(Login Pepsidiver)
Forum Owner

Gentlemen, it has come to my attention that there is a person who has been fraudulently claiming a certain percentage of ownership in the OSWF.

After this post, I am sure that this person will attempt to show evidence of his claim against the OSWF. Most likely this so called evidence will be mocked up fake screen shots, emails that have been written using a text editor, and possibly other types of pseudo evidence to try to bolster his claim against the OSWF. The facts are that no evidence exists for any type of ownership claims against the OSWF and the above mentioned tricks are easily created with the simple use of a text editor and Photoshop.

There seems to be some type of Mob rule and lynching going on as of late in the WIS community where this person has been claiming an ownership stake in the OSWF. All I can say to that is, it is a very sad state of affairs, and urge those who have been caught up in the whole thing to just think about what is really going on and to stop following a crazy Mob. It just makes you look unintelligent.

Here is the real evidence of the ownership of the OSWF:

I started the OSWF, by myself, no one else was involved. Many love to claim that it was them who had a part in the creation of the OSWF, not true. Success breeds contempt I guess.

No one has ever had any ownership, in part, or in any other way of the OSWF. I own and run the OSWF alone, anyone who thinks that they have any type of claim against me or the OSWF should bring a challenge in a court of law. But you will never see that, because those who claim are just big fat blowhards who need to get real jobs in the real world, and to stop being Internet bullies. You see, Internet bullies are really just cowards in real life when they can't hide behind a keyboard.

Todd
OSWF Owner.

[linked image]

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room." President Merkin Muffley

This message has been edited by Pepsidiver on Jul 21, 2011 8:20 PM
This message has been edited by Pepsidiver on Jul 15, 2011 11:17 PM
This message has been edited by Pepsidiver on Jul 15, 2011 11:05 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Fraudulent claims of ownership of this Forum...
  Next Topic >>Return to the OSWF  
Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement