Return to Index  

A light in the darkness

April 24 2001 at 4:03 PM
Count Drax 

Response to Or....

Well it seems that some people are having trouble communicating.
I will solve this issue quickly. I have learned some startling information and was loathe to talk about it with anyone outside my alliance, but those in my alliance seem to have decided that they will not speak to me about this, and in fact are accusing me of causing trouble when all I really desire is some information from the "Information Alliance" (A.K.A. Gestalt).
Lord Drago somehow managed to impregnate a character called Beth. Then during the problems in Eastarth Beth vanished. It seems that Rai V'n Mad has, with the aid of the Drevon Priests of Eastarth, kidnapped Beth and the egg. Even now they are nearing The City with the intent of keeping the "Child" for their own purposes.
Lord Drago continues to search the area around Eastarth looking for the Cremlan temple as Rai has told him that Cremlan has stolen his wife and child. I would not talkk about this openly, but it seems that Rai and Ty-Ree have declined to talk to me through either our alliance forum or e-mails, and I have been chastised by Baldrick for asking why my allaince has declined to speak to me about the questions I have. I have decided that I will not bother with the alliance. I am tired of silence, if my questions are not to be answered, and I am to be chastised for asking questions I may as well be on my own.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Role PlayingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement