The Open Seiko Sales Forum, OSSF

Return to the Sales Forum  

FS: Seiko 6105-8000

August 4 2010 at 5:56 AM
Score 2.0 (1 person)
Barry  (Login giosdad)
from IP address 69.113.130.145

Up for sale is my Seiko 6105-8000 dive watch. This watch is in very good condition for a watch that dates back about 40 years. I have enjoyed my vintage watches but am moving on to new interests in watches and passing on dive watch history. This watch has a hacking movement and the signed crown. This watch was serviced within the past two years, it has also been sent to Ken Setser to clean up the dial and indices. They were not completely stripped in order to keep that dated (Wabi'ed) look. The bezel insert and crystal have been replaced. The watch has also been WR tested by Ken. This watch could easily be a daily wearer. At one point it appears that the Seiko logo on the dial was replaced or re-attached.

This watch comes with the vintage style strap as shown. No box or papers for this one.

My price for this watch is $900 shipped with PayPal fees included. No trades at this time. Contact me at bpanicola1 at yahoo dot com

Thank you

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement