Net 54 Vintage Baseball Memorabilia Forum
Hello to all visitors! This is a moderated forum for the discussion of primarily vintage baseball memorabilia and related topics. All posts in this section may pertain to bats, uniforms, autographs, photos, books, etc.. If you are posting for the first time, please read our list of Forum Rules on our "Rules" page before proceeding. The forum will be moderated mainly to keep its focus. You can directly contact the moderator here if you have any questions or comments. Enjoy!

Not logged in | Login | Create Account
SearchTop of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  
Search for    Sort by Match  Date
Re: Douglas Tilden Baseball Bronze Sculpture @ Seattle Art Museum on Jan 20, 2009 9:05 PM
 I wish I knew the answer, but do not, Max... obviously, surviving examples are very few and far between. Perhaps either David or Carlton Hendricks knows the answer. I know Carlton has written extensively about this piece... Carlton??
STORY & PHOTOS OF 2008 NATIONAL ON SPORTSANTIQUES.COM on Jul 22, 2008 2:26 PM
 ....I know I know, took forever last year. Please check the link above between July 30th and August 3rd for the first round of photos. Thank you Leon for allowing this post. Carlton Hendricks Editor Publisher SportsAntiques.com
Hunt July 14-15 Auction - SportsAntiques.com's Top 32 Picks on Jul 5, 2008 11:23 PM
 .S., Thank you Leon for permission to post this! Auction Overview By Carlton Hendricks Some might consider my top pick for this auction to be unusual, Lot 833, a terra cotta architectural ornament of a catchers mask that once graced the front of Yankee
Mastro June 25-26th Auction - SportsAntiques.com's top 26 picks posted on Jun 21, 2008 9:04 PM
 http://www.sportsantiques.com/Mastro6_25&26_08.htm Hello, Carlton Hendricks here. This is to advise I've posted my top 26 picks for the June 25-26th 2008 Mastro Classic Collector Auction on my website SportsAntiques.com, see link above. Heads-up, among
Bummer! on Nov 13, 2007 6:14 PM
  for someone just starting out collecting antique sports statues. Actually itÂ’s exactly where I started! Kind Regards, Carlton Hendricks Editor Publisher SportsAntiques.com _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Re: 1880s Statue on Nov 8, 2007 5:37 AM
 You should email a photo to Carlton Hendricks at SportsAntiques.com. He is as knowledgable as anyone in this hobby regarding statues and display antiques. He will give you very honest feedback and all he knows regarding your piece. He's also a really
Re: The National on Aug 13, 2007 7:14 PM
 Well Alan. We didn't get out of the National til 9:30. We were starving and tired, so Ryan Simms, Greg Simms, and Carlton Hendricks ate at the fabled Outback Steak house. The waitress was hating us for dinning so late.
The National on Aug 4, 2007 8:04 AM
  having someone to share in the excitement of the show and to talk you off the ledge when you miss an opportunity or question a big purchase you are about to make. The only other collectors we met were Carlton Hendricks (Sportsantiques.com),Brett Lowman from the glove
Hey Mike (ozzyzoe) - Ever see this one? on Jun 10, 2007 12:21 AM
 Was going over Carlton Hendricks outstanding sports memorabilia website and saw this - it was for sale at the 2005 National -asking price was $2400. Looks like the same advertising for that blotter you missed out on from Corey Leiby.
We also found 20 matches for your search in all posts at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement