Net 54 Vintage Baseball Memorabilia Forum
Hello to all visitors! This is a moderated forum for the discussion of primarily vintage baseball memorabilia and related topics. All posts in this section may pertain to bats, uniforms, autographs, photos, books, etc.. If you are posting for the first time, please read our list of Forum Rules on our "Rules" page before proceeding. The forum will be moderated mainly to keep its focus. You can directly contact the moderator here if you have any questions or comments. Enjoy!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

House of David Uniforms

December 19 2007 at 1:25 PM
  (Login RobSteinmetz)

I assume everyone saw this House of David uniform that closed today on eBay. Seems like a great piece. Was curious if others had any House of David flannels in their collections. Would love to see them! Cool stuff.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183731173&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=010

Rob

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login slidekellyslide)
Network 54 Moderator

Re: House of David Uniforms

December 19 2007, 1:31 PM 

Clint pointed it out to me earlier in the week...first one I've ever seen.

(Login vintagesportscollector)

RE: House of David Uniforms

December 19 2007, 3:55 PM 

This exact same uniform sold on ebay this past September for only $281. I don't recall any mention of House of David in that auction or a letter from the Sassman estate.

Not implying anything fishy, just merely that the estate apparently knew what they had, but not it's value, when they sold it so cheaply in Sept. Great pick for whomever got it a few months ago and has now resold it for a hefty profit.

-Joe
http://www.geocities.com/vintagesportscollector/

Current Topic - House of David Uniforms  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement