Net 54 Vintage Baseball Memorabilia Forum
Hello to all visitors! This is a moderated forum for the discussion of primarily vintage baseball memorabilia and related topics. All posts in this section may pertain to bats, uniforms, autographs, photos, books, etc.. If you are posting for the first time, please read our list of Forum Rules on our "Rules" page before proceeding. The forum will be moderated mainly to keep its focus. You can directly contact the moderator here if you have any questions or comments. Enjoy!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

WTB RUTH BALL

April 9 2009 at 12:45 PM
travis  (Login tlwise12)

Currently I'm looking to purchase an autographed ball featuring Babe Ruth- the ball can be single signed, team signed ball, or just random people

Please email me at tlwise12@aol.com

Thanks!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
travis
(Login tlwise12)

STILL LOOKING

April 17 2009, 12:05 AM 

STILL LOOKING TO BUY A RUTH BALL!!!!!!! EMAIL AT TLWISE12@aol.com

Mark
(Login perezfan)

Re: WTB RUTH BALL

April 17 2009, 10:57 AM 

Between Heritage, Legendary, REA, Lelands and Ebay, you will have your choice of literally dozens of Ruth signed balls. These balls range from the very affordable to the pristine. I probably even forgot a few other auctions that will occur over the next month or so.

With the economy the way it is, I imagine the time has never been better to pick one up (within the last 10 years, anyway). Best of luck, and let us know if you acquire one!

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index