Net 54 Vintage Baseball Memorabilia Forum
Hello to all visitors! This is a moderated forum for the discussion of primarily vintage baseball memorabilia and related topics. All posts in this section may pertain to bats, uniforms, autographs, photos, books, etc.. If you are posting for the first time, please read our list of Forum Rules on our "Rules" page before proceeding. The forum will be moderated mainly to keep its focus. You can directly contact the moderator here if you have any questions or comments. Enjoy!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

Painting my office

April 18 2009 at 3:55 PM

(Login mjkm90)

Would you go with green or red for a baseball room. I'm leaning toward red because of all the dark blue, green, and brown memorabilia. However, green looks like a scoreboard and also goes well with other colors. Any input?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
brock
(Login yanks12025)

Re: Painting my office

April 18 2009, 4:09 PM 

Go with hot pink!

I'm joking about the pink, but i would go with green. You could always put baseball wallpaper up.

This message has been edited by yanks12025 on Apr 18, 2009 4:10 PM

(Login jvb6034)

April 18 2009, 4:12 PM 

I would favor pinstripes!

(Login slidekellyslide)
Network 54 Moderator

April 18 2009, 4:13 PM 

Hmmm...my living room is green and my basement is red. I like the green better...I went with a bright color in my basement because there is no natural light down there.

(Login perezfan)

April 18 2009, 4:25 PM 

I vote green as well... but not a bright or overbearing shade... something muted and somewhat subtle would be very classy as a backdrop for your great collection.

(Login baseballart)
Chatlist

April 18 2009, 9:07 PM 

Here's my book room colour.

[linked image]

Max

(Login JBirkholm)

April 18 2009, 11:14 PM 

Desert sage.

(Login griffis16)

April 18 2009, 11:57 PM 

Mike,
Check out the link. Click the "Wall Color" tab and see what looks good with the baseball stuff.

http://www.allposters.com/FrameStudio/default.asp?CID=2212995911644a699939c78b1525df07&apnum=2852425&FID=&IID=

Mike H
(Login mjkm90)

April 19 2009, 9:56 AM 

I think I'll go green. The dining room across the hall is red. Brock, thank for the helpful link. I didn't want to go real dark because a lot of my collection is dark blue, brown, and black.

http://www.allposters.com/FrameStudio/default.asp?CID=2212995911644a699939c78b1525df07&apnum=2852425&FID=&IID=

Click wall color.

I'm looking at the green from the column under the (IN) in cropping, second row from the bottom.

What do you all think of it?

(Login slidekellyslide)
Network 54 Moderator

April 19 2009, 11:43 AM 

Looks like a good solid baseball color Mike.

(Login perezfan)

April 19 2009, 2:44 PM 

That's a GREAT color Mike. I think the only two I like better on the entire grid, are the one directly above it and directly to the left of it. Both are slightly more subtle, and might provide a slightly more neutral backdrop for your displays. That's just my personal preferance - you can't go wrong with any of those!

Jason L
(Login smallcapdaddy)
Registered Users

I would go with the new new thing...

April 20 2009, 3:53 PM 

HOT MINT!

(sorry, I couldn't resist...it's borrowing from a thread over on the main forum)

Mark
(Login perezfan)

April 20 2009, 8:05 PM 

That was verrrry clever happy.gif

Mike H
(Login mjkm90)

April 20 2009, 8:38 PM 

I've selected the color, now I need to begin building the casework and schedule a few days off work.

Current Topic - Painting my office  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index