Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Full sets in the Box of Zoom Airplane Game and Squadron scramble #2 & #1 regular and fancy

April 23 2012 at 11:38 PM
  (Login Joes_CoIIector_Cards)

For sale are four complete sets of 1940's playing card games with their original boxes and instructions. Finding one of these sets complete is tough, here is ALL four! I am asking $125 for all 4

The ZOOM game has all 36 cards (1-9 of each color) and the instructions in its original box.
All three Squadron Scramble games have all 52 playing cards PLUS BOTH instruction cards along with their original boxes.

Notice the EXTREMELY RARE "fancy backed" version of one of the Sqaudron Scramble No.1 games.

All cards are in GREAT shape, boxes do show their age. Squadron scramble #2 has writing on the reverse side (looks like the name of the owner allong with his/her address)

[linked image]

I also have 2 more sets available for $40 each or both for $70 (1set of squadron scramble #1 and 1set of squadron scramble #2)

I am always willing to buy, trade or make a trade + cash deal.

My email is JoesCollectorCards@gmail.com

Please email me if you are interested as I do not check this website everyday and my email is connected right to my phone so I get it instantly!

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you soon!!!

This message has been edited by Joes_CoIIector_Cards on Apr 24, 2012 6:14 PM

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Full sets in the Box of Zoom Airplane Game and Squadron scramble #2 & #1 regular and fancy  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index