chimo's a 4th liner....April 4 2002 at 1:22 PM
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to I think I'm being honest....
he doesn't hurt you defensively, you can move him up a line in a pinch, he's still a quality PK guy, and he knows his role is 4th line and won't complain when he sits a full period - he's a role player. Had the dev's been up by two or three, you'd see a lot more of chimo playing prevent defense in the third - in a tie or close game, coaches put the offensive minded guys out there and sit their defensive guys.
LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!
- O.k.... - NJDF on Apr 4, 1:42 PM
- CURIOUS ('CAUSE I COULD BE WRONG) - M. on Apr 4, 2:04 PM
- ahh yes, another good point... - rbdf on Apr 4, 2:11 PM
- Re: CURIOUS ('CAUSE I COULD BE WRONG) - MaddDog on Apr 4, 2:57 PM
- richer and kamsucksassi - rbdf on Apr 4, 2:05 PM