Return to Index  

Your reality?

June 8 2001 at 3:40 PM
olp 
from IP address 207.172.204.46

Response to Come into the world of reality

That's an oxymoron if I ever heard one. God forbid you ever see a different side to a story. God forbid you ever find fault in anyone but Brodeur.

Talk about Rose colored glasses all you want, but it appears that your glasses are so black you can't see a damned thing through them. I'm going to try to put this is second grade terms for you, since that appears to be the last level of education you completed: People aren't saying (myself included) that Brodeur had a good game. What they are saying is that he is not the ONLY (the caps are stressing that point) one at fault. You are so hell bent on chastizing Brodeur, it's developed into a sickness for you. You are so hell bent on finding fault in him that you quickly forget any good games he had and only concentrate on the bad games he had.

Was he bad last night? He sure was. Did he cost them the game? Maybe. But maybe it was Gomez, who had a bad night himself. If Gomez doesn't turn over the puck, maybe Brodeur wouldn't have let in that bad goal (yes, it was bad). Too many maybes to place blame on one person alone. Where was Arnott? Where was Stevens? I saw Niedermayer all over the place, but apparently he couldn't hit the net if he tried with his shot. Where was Mogilny? Get the drift?

Brodeur had a bad night. Many others had a bad night. Did everyone forget game 5 already? Does anyone really wonder why this team plays better on the road? Every year I find myself more and more disgusted with the fans in this area. Impatient, whiny and over-critical. I just don't understand them much anymore.

I don't know why I bother. You can't see anyone else's point of view. Can't teach an old dog new tricks I guess. I don't love Brodeur, but I don't have a ravenous hatred for him either. I don't wait for him to have a bad game like you. Learn to read posts and maybe you'll understand what people are trying to say.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Olp.. - Madd Dog on Jun 8, 2001, 3:50 PM
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement