Return to Index  

It is going to be a great facility

June 22 2001 at 12:14 PM
texasdevil 
from IP address 12.45.133.130

Response to putting the new arena $$$ in perspective...

from my name you can probably tell I now live in Dallas. The new AA arena is going to be great and I look forward to when the Devils come to town to see them play the Stars there.

Since moving here from West Orange, I only go to Stars games when the Devils come to town and when the Stars play other teams I kind of want to see (Red Wings, Kings, Oil).

One way they are helping to finance it is by making season ticket holders buy BOTH season tickets to the Stars and Mavs. There is no way to just by Stars seasons tickets. There has been a lot of heartburn over this buy people who can't afford both and by people who only like either basketball or hockey.

Are they going to do the same with the new Newark arena - I can't imagine having to buy Nets tickets just to get a chance to buy Devils tickets.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. they should just.... - rbdf on Jun 22, 2001, 2:32 PM
    1. I could see a feasable scenario where you would have to buy both - Sundstrom on Jun 22, 2001, 3:45 PM
      1. Well, I fo rone wouldn't! - Linda on Jun 22, 2001, 4:16 PM
      2. Y'know, this may sound great to the powers that be,... - Devils82 on Jun 23, 2001, 9:57 AM

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement