ONE scoring line....July 5 2001 at 10:43 AM
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to What's with this "ONE" scoring line..
1. Elias - 40+, Syky - 30+, Arnot - 20+ (short season)
2. Gomez - less than 20, almo gone, no consistent left wing
3. Holik - less than 20, McKay & Brylin, just over 20 each
4. Madden, just over 20, Pando & Stevenson combine for about 10
If you ask me, that looks like ONE scoring line, maybe you can make an argument for the Holik line, but, minus almo (a scoring threat every time he stepped on the ice - someone the opposition MUST respect) and his 40+ goals, Don't expect the same numbers from Elias and Syky - Now you send your defensive players out to shut them down and just play the other lines straight up - Losing Almo is going to hurt this team a lot more than anyone is admitting.
- I didn't say losing AlMo might not hurt the team - Madd Dog on Jul 5, 11:40 AM
- right now my biggest worry is... - rbdf on Jul 5, 11:47 AM
- Yeah, but.. - Madd Dog on Jul 5, 12:19 PM
- oh i hope you're right,.... - rbdf on Jul 5, 12:53 PM
- Well... - Madd Dog on Jul 5, 3:03 PM