THE GUNNY G GOOGLE SEARCH!
Google Custom Search

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Tsingtao 1945

January 13 2001 at 12:36 PM
No score for this post
Maggie  (no login)
from IP address 208.137.3.82

My Uncle William B. Bryan, Jr. was in Tsingtao in the 15th Marines 6th Marine division. Does anyone remember him, or can tell me something about what the 15th marines were doing?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Might have some info

No score for this post
January 18 2001, 11:56 AM 

IF you could possibly email me regarding your post I could possibly help you in finding some information or help you contact some veteran's that were apart of the 6th marine division. I also have a website on the Striking Sixth @ www.daniels.friendpages.com

(no login)

Tsingtao.1945

No score for this post
June 4 2001, 12:38 PM 

I also was with the Sixth Marine Divison.took part inthe surrender of the Japanese Forces Northern China on 25 Oct 1945''I was mostly along the raiways lines near The Great Wall..

The 15th Marines were the Artillary Regiment attached to The Sxth Marine Divison..They sure did a fantastic job on Okinawa.

I'm sorry I did not know your Uncle.. I stayed iun China until very late 19447..

SemperFi..Gunny

Maggie
(no login)

Tsingtao

No score for this post
June 24 2001, 4:53 PM 

My uncle was in Tsingtao until late in 1945. He was in K Btry, 4th Bn. 15th Marines. What Bn. were you in? Can you tell me anything that may help me to know what my uncle was doing? Thank you so much! Maggie

Maggie
(no login)

Tsingtao

No score for this post
June 24 2001, 5:09 PM 

I'm sorry. I meant H&S Battery! Maggie

(no login)

Tsingtao 1945

No score for this post
January 23 2005, 9:41 PM 

Hi! I hope you get this! This post has been on here a while.... My grandfather was stationed at Tsingtao airbase in 1945... I am looking for any information on his stay there. His Name was John D. McCullough. Did you know him?

Thank you for any information you could give!

Current Topic - Tsingtao 1945
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on U.S. Marine CorpsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
CHINA MARINES
"Ten thousand gobs lay down their swabs to fight one sick marine" "Ten thousand more stood up and swore, Twas the damndest fight the'd ever seen"
-Tell It To The Marines, Lon Chaney, 1927
Gunny G's Archives
Articles, Stories, Etc.