Return to Index  

PRE-RELEASED DVD MOVIES !!! FOR $$$$ CHEAP. PLEASE VISIT WWW.DVDHIDEOUT.COM

June 30 2003 at 6:08 AM
No score for this post

AFTER MY BEST GREETINGS AND REGARDS:

WE WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE OUR SELFES AS WWW.DVDHIDEOUT.COM, WE ARE PRE-RELEASED DVD MOVIE SUPPLIERS. WE FIND THEM WE GET THEM AND THEN WE SELL THEM. ALL OUR DVD'S ARE QUALITY GRADE DISC'S NO PURPLE OR BLUE COPIES MOSTLY ALL SILVERS. WE STOCK ALL THE LATEST BOX OFFICE RELEASES OUT THERE, HERE ARE JUST A FRACTION OF THE MOVIES THAT WE CURRENTLY STOCK AND ARE ABLE TO DELIVER FOR YOU INSTANTLY :

most of our dvd's are $12.95 + shipping , our merchant account was down but we are up and running now, visit www.dvdhideout.com to see for your self

BRUCE ALMIGHTY ( LIMITED COPIES IN STOCK NOW)
X-MEN 2(UNITED)
THE MATRIX RELOADED(instock now)
TEARS OF THE SUN
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
BIKER BOYZ
CHICAGO
DARE DEVIL
BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE
GANGS OF NEW YORK
SPIDER
CRADLE 2 THE GRAVE
LORD OF THE RINGS (THE TWO TOWERS) AND LOTS LOTS LOTS MORE!!!

WE OFFER FAST EXPRESS DELIVERY . ALL OUR DVD'S COME WITH ART WORK ON THE DVD BOX AND THE DVD DISK ITSELF. WE STOCK NEARLY OVER 500 TO 600 OF THE LATEST BOX OFFICE RELEASES. OUR QUALITY WAS RATED BY OUR CUSTOMERS AS A 9/10. WE DELIVER WITH NO HASSTLES OR HEADCHES. WE ALSO USE A STATE OF THE ART MERCHANT VERIFICATION SYSTEM CCNOW.COM, WHO HANDLE ALL YOUR CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS SMOOTHLY, CONFIDENTLY, AND SECURELY. PLEASE GIVE US A TRY AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET. IF YOU TRY WWW.DVDHIDEOUT.COM I BET WE WILL MEET ALL YOU NEW DVD NEEDS. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR VISIT WWW.DVDHIDEOUT.COM NOW OR EMAIL DVDHIDEOUT@HOTMAIL.COM , SEE YOU AT THE HIDE OUT.

WWW.DVDHIDEOUT.COM
DVDHIDEOUT@HOTMAIL.COM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on TheaterCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement