IT HAS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH MSN, BECAUSE MY WEBTV CLASSIC WORKS FINE.

by DAVID

IF IT WAS AOL'S PROBLEM GETTING MAIL FROM ME, THEN IT WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM GETTING MAIL FROM MY CLASSIC. ALL THE PEOPLE I MAIL TO AOL WITH MY CLASSIC, GET THE EMAIL FROM ME PERFECTLY FINE, AND EMAIL ME BACK RIGHT AWAY WITH NO PROBLEM AT ALL.

I ALSO HAVE FRIENDS WITH PLUS UNITS WHO HAVE NO TROUBLE MAILING TO AOL WITH THEIR WEB UNITS.

SOME WEBTV'S ARE HAVING TROUBLE AND SOME ARE NOT.

AND, MSNTV2 IS CONSISTENTLY HAVING TROUBLE WITH THEM.

ALSO, AS THIS HAS BEEN SO VEXING, I EMAILED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE AOL ADDRESSES AND I ASKED THEM IF THEY THEMSELVES HAVE HAD ANY EMAIL TROUBLES, AND THEY SAID THEY HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THEIR AOL SERVICE WITH RESPECT TO SENDING OR RECIEVING EMAILS.

THE CUST SERVICE PEOPLE AT WEBTV AND MSNTV2 SAID THAT BOTH WEBTV AND MSNTV2 ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH AOL ADDRESSES AND SHAW.CA ADDRESSES. SO, IT IS NOT AOL'S PROBLEM. IT IS MSN'S PROBLEM.

AND BY THE WAY, FOR THE RECORD, I SWEAR YOU ARE MOST CERTAINLY A SHILL FOR THE MSN COMPANY, BECAUSE EVERY POST YOU MAKE "AMAZINGLY" ALWAYS CONTRADICTS ANYONE WHO IS COMPLAINING IN ANY WAY ABOUT MSNTV.

YOU DO NOTHING BUT GUSH OVER THE STUPID THING. I'VE READ YOUR POSTS.

FOR THE RECORD, YOU'RE AS TRANSPARENT AS YOUR ROSE-COLORED GLASSES.

DAVID
BOSTON, MA

Posted on Nov 19, 2005, 3:49 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

• Re: IT HAS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH MSN, BECAUSE MY WEBTV CLASSIC WORKS FINE.. Viv on Nov 19, 2005, 10:36 PM