You are in > ON TOPIC

Return to Index  

How many SR gigs have you attended, and why do you continue going to see this band?

April 28 2017 at 1:40 PM
MOON HEAD  (no login)

Not long ago, it was rare to meet people who had seen the band........ at least in my generation! Now I know many of us have been to half a dozen gigs or more, since the reunion. I'm proud to say I am one of those, however it is no longer so exciting - The reason I keep going to another gig is because there was always hope (HOWEVER UNLIKELY) of a new song, at every gig. I would much prefer them to be playing new songs. I know I am in the majority in that respect, so I wonder if the band are really not aware of these feelings we have? I am really scunnered at why there could be a delay. All for one is not a bad song, I think it received a great reception at the ethiad because of it being a new song, but I doubt they could release anything worse than it :D

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: How many SR gigs have you attended, and why do you continue going to see this band? - tHEhEDGE on Apr 28, 2017, 5:18 PM
    1. Re: How many SR gigs have you attended, and why do you continue going to see this band? - MOON HEAD on Apr 28, 2017, 5:35 PM
      1. Re: How many SR gigs have you attended, and why do you continue going to see this band? - Stella on Apr 28, 2017, 6:56 PM
    2. Re: How many SR gigs have you attended, and why do you continue going to see this band? - boon on May 3, 2017, 11:43 PM
    3. Re: How many SR gigs have you attended, and why do you continue going to see this band? - Northern Soul on Jun 12, 2017, 3:05 PM

2. Twice - Brunky on May 6, 2017, 11:40 PM
    1. Re: Twice - Funky Junky on May 7, 2017, 12:07 AM
      1. Re: Twice - pumpo on May 7, 2017, 2:36 PM
        1. Re: Twice - Stella on May 8, 2017, 3:43 PM
      2. waves at the 1970s - DC on May 8, 2017, 1:07 PM

Find more forums on Alternative and RockCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement