You are in > ON TOPIC

Return to Index  

Re: How many SR gigs have you attended, and why do you continue going to see this band?

April 28 2017 at 6:56 PM
Stella  (no login)

Response to Re: How many SR gigs have you attended, and why do you continue going to see this band?

I've seen them 13 times over the years and I'm off to Leeds - saw the Rub, Squire solo, the Seahorses, Ian Brown 12 times solo and I've seen Mani in Primal Scream twice PLUS once in Freebass. Seen them in Australia and Barcelona this time around and Paris years ago.

Excessive? Probably but then it's a night out seeing a great band and although I don't go to so many gigs these days (seen most bands I'm into and life moves on with other interests). The last time at the Etihad I went twice and it was that good I'd have gone on the third night also, however they need an LP to keep it interesting.

I'm off to see Cymande tomorrow a Ronnie Scotts in Soho and Kraftwerk in June, I keep an eye on listings but like the Mondays its just a bit lame playing the hits - fair play to them, it satisfies the majority in attendance.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Alternative and RockCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement