Let's kill this offJune 22 2017 at 9:48 PM
|Tony Le Messmer (no login)|
So it's all over, the wheels have come off.
After 6 years, big stadium gigs, festivals, one frankly shit single and another OK, but well below anything that came before, it's all over.
They were too cool to give any interviews.
What's the purpose of this board now? Talk and speculate about Ian's solo album? Who cares if he makes an album? His last album in 2009 and like all the others had some OK songs but mostly full of crap (in the year 2525 - wtf?!).
Let's just close this down and go about our business. We loved something; we all wanted them together, they got back together and even though they played some good gigs what we really wanted was an album and an interview.
They have taken the piss and I hope they enjoy the rest of their lives living comfortably off the millions they've made.
- Re: Let's kill this off - flump on Jun 22, 2017, 10:51 PM
- Re: Let's kill this off - Paul on Jun 22, 2017, 11:07 PM
- Rumours - Me on Jun 22, 2017, 11:36 PM
- Re: Rumours - Jord on Jun 22, 2017, 11:50 PM
- Re: Rumours - Yule on Jun 23, 2017, 12:06 AM
- anti-islamic? - DC on Jun 26, 2017, 3:51 PM
- Re: Let's kill this off - cheekymonkey on Jun 23, 2017, 11:12 AM
- Top Marks - Tony Le Messmer on Jun 23, 2017, 11:42 AM
- Re: Top Marks - NoBoots on Jun 25, 2017, 2:49 AM