Re: tuffgong79July 4 2017 at 8:33 AM
|King Monkey (no login)|
Response to Re: tuffgong79
I doubt they would have ploughed on without Reni. They did that before, and despite what people say, it just wasn't the same. It wasn't the stone roses (not to me anyway). Surely the whole purpose of reforming was for it to be the original line up.
Did Reni keep dangling a carrot of being up for new music, meaning shows were booked, but then kept changing his mind? Is he a bit of a "soul sucking vampire" wrapped up in his ego and people telling him how good he is?
I'd be really interested to hear Mani's thoughts on this. It's clear that Ian's relationship with Reni is broken, and I always got the feeling that Mani was probably the only one who could facilitate the repairing of relationships as he appeared to have remained quite close to all of them pre-reformation
- Re: tuffgong79 - cheekymonkey on Jul 4, 2017, 11:22 AM
- Re: tuffgong79 - Martin Clunes on Jul 4, 2017, 12:02 PM
- Re: tuffgong79 - King Monkey on Jul 4, 2017, 4:10 PM
- Re: tuffgong79 - cheekymonkey on Jul 4, 2017, 4:43 PM
- Re: tuffgong79 - King Monkey on Jul 4, 2017, 5:01 PM
- Re: tuffgong79 - G2 on Jul 4, 2017, 5:35 PM
- Re: tuffgong79 - pumpo on Jul 4, 2017, 10:48 PM
- that's the saddest thing I've read all day - DC on Jul 5, 2017, 3:48 PM