You are in > ON TOPIC

Return to Index  

some perspective

July 4 2017 at 2:49 PM
stiv  (no login)

this has been posted on here before, but i feel it can't hurt to repeat it happy.gif certain people at the time reckoned/lied that ian was joking on stage and that these posts were bogus.

this is mani posting in the comments section on the louder than words report on the amsterdam gig at about 4am

What a totally unproffesional cunt !. He’s left me and ian and john hanging out to dry like we were never nowt to him. A bad error of judgement ?… I’m not sure. Oh, and by the way, yes ,it is me, and I’ll meet you on any red rec and kick your cunt in you fucking disrespectful cunt. How fucking dare you .this is mani your rhythm partner, ( remember me,the one who’s got your back you total cunt). I want to fucking kill you , knobhead. You treat me like this ?????. Dick

Didnt mean it, knee jerk reaction was it ??????. I’ve never been so violated or humiliated in my fucking life. I’m ashamed to be associated with you, and I’ll say it on this forum, I’m front of the world, because I didnt even get an apology or explanation off you on my phone yet !!!! Who are you ?.. Fucking paranoid no mark…. How fucking dare you, and try me on live in the morning if you think this ain’t me… I’ve had your back since ’89… And this is how you repay me ??????. Im not sorry either.

and mani then amazingly came across these comments a mere 10 mins later at 4 in the morning to clear things up! lol

Hmmmmmm, very cunningbbitnofvhacking really. It’s not that difficult is it…. Anyway,the only way to deal with this scenario ir give it the hacked no comment it truly deserves…. You lot don’t really unretstand shit. Xxx the real mani Mounfield

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. paranoid no mark - stiv on Jul 4, 2017, 2:53 PM
    1. Re: paranoid no mark - Chilly on Jul 5, 2017, 6:56 PM
      1. Re: paranoid no mark - Will on Jul 5, 2017, 10:16 PM
        1. Re: paranoid no mark - stiv on Jul 5, 2017, 11:22 PM
          1. Re: paranoid no mark - G on Jul 6, 2017, 1:21 AM
            1. this sounds very plausable G - DC on Jul 6, 2017, 1:33 PM

Find more forums on Alternative and RockCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement