You are in > ON TOPIC

Return to Index  

Re: I'm sorry but most stone roses songs could be performed by any decent drummer.

July 7 2017 at 9:10 PM
stiv  (no login)

Response to Re: I'm sorry but most stone roses songs could be performed by any decent drummer.

yeah, i think they were being sarcastic!?? john's big quote from that press conference is the most cringeworthy thing in retrospect.

‘Everything changed when me and Ian started seeing each other again. It was surreal. We went from crying, laughing about the old days, to writing songs in a heartbeat. In some ways, it’s a friendship that defines us both – and it needed fixing.’

equals - we met up after ian got in touch following his divorce, we then awkwardly hugged each other without talking abut what happened in the past. we made this public by attending the funeral of mani's mother. i then recycled a seahorses riff for one of ian's songs and reluctantly released in five years later because we couldn't come up with anything worth releasing. hatched a plan to blame reni happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Alternative and RockCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement