You are in > ON TOPIC

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

We live in the shadows...

May 26 2017 at 4:07 PM
Steve LaMacq  (no login)

and we had the chance and threw it away!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
NG
(no login)

Re: We live in the shadows...

May 26 2017, 4:47 PM 

Prob not got the tunes. But LG has knocked one out sounds average...but way fucking better than all for one happy.gif Dunno, dont really care now. Should just whack an album out, fuck just them jamming would be ok. Perhaps the debut killed em off, or drum loops or age or or or. I still think an album will surface somewhere down the line, try telling the fans whats going on, controversial i know, but come on this is piss taking.

Respond to this message   
flipflop
(no login)

May 27 2017, 11:42 AM 

the 2 shit songs they released the other year suggest they are not a functioning band who jam though. musically there's nothing going on there.

Respond to this message   
Martin Clunes
(no login)

May 27 2017, 3:26 PM 

Yet the jams which surfaced during Fools Gold, Resurrection, Where Angels Play outright and Something's Burning since 2011 suggest they do in fact, jam. All sounded pretty tasty too.

Respond to this message   
numbty
(no login)

May 26 2017, 10:18 PM 

Rewind to 2011 can't wait for an album I don't mind waiting for a genius album in 2014 there perfectionists. It's 2017 now waiting......

Respond to this message   
Steve LaMacq
(no login)

And it's never gonna be the same...

May 27 2017, 3:44 AM 

...cuz the years are falling by like the rain....

Respond to this message   
Paul
(no login)

May 26 2017, 10:54 PM 

They live in the shadows. Karma is a bitch.

Respond to this message   
NG
(no login)

May 26 2017, 11:24 PM 

Someone can do it more eloquently but the roses had the debut songs five years before hand and knocked another 2-3 out to finish the debut off. SC was Johns album and the lack of b-sides was apparent then. Album tracks as b-sides wtf? was my reaction. Perhaps the quality roses tracks died when the SC was forced out? Thats why shit like AFO was shat out, there's nothing their to mine or produce, yeah im talking roses quality not brown solo stuff. And no not taking away from browns stuff either, i mean even the afo artwork was shit. All this can be sorted with words. to fans. who are waiting. albeit a diminishing fanbase.

Respond to this message   
Chump
(no login)

May 27 2017, 12:32 AM 

I blame the drummer

Respond to this message   
Paul
(no login)

May 28 2017, 2:36 AM 

The Stone Roses out played by The Charlatans. Told you karma is relentless.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Alternative and RockCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement