You are in > ON TOPIC

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Will Ian brown play arenas?

August 24 2017 at 4:04 PM
Lloyd Augustblether  (no login)

It would be interesting to see if ian brown brings any of the roses into his band for solo shows. I would love to see squire playing the lead guitar on ice cold cube! It would be sweet seeing Mani play bass on cant see me. I can't imagine Reni playing drums for him but it would be nice.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
stiv
(no login)

guaranteed

August 24 2017, 5:48 PM 

assuming the solo return does happen - there will be one arena tour (which doesn't sell out- ashcroft style) then back to o2 academies. i reckon they'll announce an arena tour before any new solo material emerges - so people can't judge! lol

Respond to this message   
Donnor McKebab
(no login)

Re: guaranteed

August 24 2017, 6:54 PM 

Hmm maybe a good idea to wait until the ticket sales stall, then buy half price from a tout then?

I hope ian does not go back to pre reunion vocals, everyone pretending they were ok but now we know they were really not lol

Respond to this message   
ScallyCinnamon
(no login)

August 25 2017, 10:47 AM 

When i listen to Ian Brown the one thing he genuinely lacks is a great drummer.
Reni would be fantastic on Ian's solo stuff, pity it'll never happen.

Respond to this message   
Martin Clunes
(no login)

August 25 2017, 11:54 AM 

Hopefully there's no solo album or tour. That ship also sailed years ago. Leave it be.

Respond to this message   
stiv
(no login)

August 25 2017, 1:31 PM 

i thought there was a certain charm hearing ian sing mccracken's rejected attempts at pop hits.

Respond to this message   
Wren eh
(no login)

August 25 2017, 1:50 PM 

Ian is crap solo, decent in the roses

His solo stuff consists of moaning about the roses splitting up, he says don't be sad it's over he happy it happened. Hope he takes this advice and does not write an album greetin about Reni now lol

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Alternative and RockCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement