You are in > ON TOPIC

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Oasis - Sky Blue album

October 2 2017 at 9:44 AM
Chrono  (no login)

I came back from the not so distant future in order to witness this reunion but on this timeline it has bizarre difference to what we experienced on mine. Let me tell you my story, you will need to bear with me because I know that time travel on this timeline is not available to the majority of you and it’s existence is kept secret.
I grew up in the 40’s in the Scottish City of Aboyne (a small village in what you know as Aberdeenshire). After the Scottish independence wars in the 20’s, many kids in my village and in the Aberdeenshire area and indeed much of Scotland, felt a great deal of sympathy towards our Northern friends who were stuck in the Uk of southern Britain and Northern Ireland. My father was a big fan of Manchester City, who had dominated the Northern Premiership for many years and his ultimate favourite band was Oasis, the greatest band the island of Britain had ever produced. The history of the band is the same as what you know, except there was one difference. The “sky blue album”, this is still considered to be their greatest work, and took their sound to a new level of greatness. Reni was on drums and singing sometimes, he was also co writing for the Gallagher brothers who wrote their greatest hits of all time in this period. After City win the Champions League for a record breaking 4th consecutive year, the album was voted the greatest ever album by a rock band. I came back to witness the mighty city do the quardriple but somehow things have gone wrong as is often the case with time travel. Time lines are so easily skipped and it can be a tricky process! The problems all seem to begin when Reni was in his old band, the one album wonders “stone roses” they seem to have had some sort of reunion which has spun everything into shit to put it mildly!!!
If you are ever going to hear the amazing sky blue album you will have to make sure that Reni joins oasis in 2018. I do not know how we are to achieve this but any ideas or suggestions would be welcomed!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

pumpo
(Login pumpo)
IAWS2

Re: Oasis - Sky Blue album

October 2 2017, 5:52 PM 

I gather you're not familiar with the work of 'Paraclete'.

Respond to this message   
Jim
(no login)

October 2 2017, 11:07 PM 

He does seem to be familiar with percocet

Respond to this message   

pumpo
(Login pumpo)
IAWS2

October 3 2017, 4:51 PM 

There is that possibility.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Alternative and RockCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement