<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Looking for anyone who served w/ George Graybill --Marine Corp.

January 22 2001 at 8:31 AM
No score for this post
  (no login)
from IP address 208.22.102.118

Hi. I am trying to get in contact w/ anyone who might have served with my Uncle, George Louis Graybill (1931-1977). The only info I have right now, is that he graduated from Brookfield,Ohio in 1950 & went to Korea shortly after. He was in the Marines. I also know he earned the Purple Heart while there. I think he had training in San Diego. I have a newspaper clipping, where he was injured 5 months after arriving in Korea. His name is on a memorial in West Middlesex,PA. I have a few pictures of him in Korea, as well. After leaving Korea, he settled in Masury,Ohio. If anyone has any info, I would SO much appreciate it. I can be reached at: tryson69@infonline.net

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Locate George Graybill

No score for this post
January 25 2001, 12:35 PM 

I would suggest that you find out what unit he was with in Korea. You can do this by writing to the Commandant of Marine Corps. Washington, DC. You can also send letter to the LEATHERNECK magazine requesting men who served with him contact you.
Semper Fi-Curley

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Looking for anyone who served w/ George Graybill --Marine Corp.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on U.S. Marine CorpsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Gunny G's Archives
Articles, Stories, Etc.