Return to Index  

Does anyone use Arbonne products for the face. I use

September 29 2010 at 10:47 PM
ttc  (no login)

their line of facial products, ie: wash, toner, serum, eye cream, face cream. They claim to be all natural, botanicals etc. But when I search them there is some controversy that they don't list all of their ingredients and there are a couple that are not good.....should have looked the name of the ingredient up, will go back and do that. But at any rate, do you think topical on your skin poses any problems during pregnancy? I really don't think there is anything like Retinol and/or Acutane in their products. Just wondering if anyone has any input.

Thank you so much for any info you can provide.
ttc

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. After I posted, I hoped this was okay as I am wondering if it is safe for when ttc/during - ttc on Sep 29
    1. Also, if I have forgotten to put something in the title ie: preg, children I apologize and - ttc on Sep 30

2. not familiar with the product, check the ingredient list for hydroquinone (pg ment) - Anonymous on Sep 30
    1. Anon, Thk You for this added info, I really appreciate it!! nt. - ttc on Oct 1

3. I never even thought... - ks on Sep 30
    1. KS, you crack me up, but I feel the same way.....can't live without - ttc on Oct 1

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement