Return to Index  

Seconding this recommendation

November 2 2010 at 6:06 PM
Kenny  (Login Kenny2006)
Moderators

Response to Fertility & Surgical Associates

also for Dr. Kumar at FASA (we had success with him). He is an amazing person and a great doctor. I felt like I could not possibly be in better hands than I was with him. I also cycled successfully at RSC and they have a much more robust donor pool, but I didn't like the clinic nearly as well. The only thing I liked better at RSC was the donor pool; you will mostly see nurses and u/s techs at RSC, whereas at FASA you see your doctor at every visit and they take as much time with you as you need to answer questions all the way through the cycle. At RSC my Dr was not even there for ER/ET, so really, I only saw him once for the initial consult, then spoke with him on the phone once or twice. By contrast, Dr. K at FASA even gives out his personal cell phone number to patients and I have often spoken with him on evenings and weekends when I had a pressing (or not so pressing) question. GL to you, hope you are soon cycling with a BFP soon to follow,
Kenny

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I am at Fertility and Surgical Associates in Thousand Oaks also - KellyCA on Nov 2, 2010
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement