Why is it that many clinics are only transferring....November 9 2010 at 3:45 PM
|Anonymous (no login)|
two embryos on a 3 day transfer and one blast on a 5 day transfer??? I been looking into many different clinics with about the same success rates and all of them now say No more transfers of 3 or 4 embryos...WTH, I did a couple of transfers a few of years ago and transferred three embryos on a 3 day transfer without a problem.
Have a missed something, why the change???
- I would imagine it is because of the desire to limit the - DaisyUK on Nov 9, 2010
- Here in New Zealand... - lauranz on Nov 9, 2010
- ASRM "guidelines" changed- - Piper on Nov 9, 2010
- My two are truly million dollar babies (unnecessary disclaimer, kids ment - BlessedThistle on Nov 9, 2010
- You cannot know that for a fact- - Piper on Nov 9, 2010
- I just know how much baby/placenta etc was in me when my cervix crapped out :( - BlessedThistle on Nov 10, 2010
- In Australia - TH on Nov 9, 2010
- Here we still do 3 on day 3 and 2 on day 5 (pg ment) - E&H on Nov 9, 2010