Just turned 47 yrs. old and (sadness ment.)November 10 2010 at 9:27 AM
|New/OldAnon (no login)|
getting nervous about cycling (de/fet) again after the holidays, everything I have been through is making it very difficult for me to find the strenght to get excited about cycling again... I want a baby soooo bad but instead of seeing the beautiful future I have always imagined, I can't help but feel like another cycle may just bring sadness again.
I don't know how to go beyond this doom & gloom feeling after so much sadness has happen...any advice would be appreciated!!!
also, turning 47 yrs. old has made me feel like time is running out...I don't think I look my age BUT I do feel it!! aches, pains, need to lose some serious weight, not as active as I was ten years ago...I honestly feel like I am trying to talk myself out of cycling again to save myself from going through the overwhelming pain again...
Any words of Hope, support & encouragement would be soooo helpful!!!
- A little counter intuitive (Success ment) - Aufrecht on Nov 10, 2010
- Thank you for the positive words.... - New/OldAnon on Nov 10, 2010
- New/OldAnon what Aufrecht said... (success/baby ment.) - Vianna on Nov 14, 2010
- sadness - shelbydc on Nov 10, 2010
- Thank you for your understanding and - New/OldAnon on Nov 10, 2010
- Barge to Shelby - TH on Nov 10, 2010
- TH - shelbydc on Nov 11, 2010
- It's hard (losses and success ment) - gr8tful1 on Nov 10, 2010
- Thank you - New/OldAnon on Nov 11, 2010
- Hi I am 47 read on :) (pg ment) - TH on Nov 10, 2010
- TH....Thank you soooo very much - New/OldAnon on Nov 11, 2010