Return to Index  

Re: Then I wonder why God may women incapable of having children after menopause?

November 11 2010 at 3:45 PM
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to Then I wonder why God may women incapable of having children after menopause?

I think this post is sarcastic and not needed. Many women are incapable of having babies in their 20's and 30's. As shown on many of our sister boards. What do you say to them? They didn't wait to have a child, but they still couldn't get pregnant. In some cases, older women have to wait for various health reasons, or they didn't meet the right man in time. Most women don't want to wait until 55 to have a child, but life gives them circumstances that cause them to wait. I don't see why it is appropriate for a man to have a child in their 50's but not women. If they are healthy and have no major health issues, they may live to their late 80's. At which point the child would be in their 30's. I think the main concern with energy comes in when the child is younger (toddler or preschooler). After that, you won't be running after them anymore. I know many 50 year olds that have tons of energy. Plus, I think most people tend to be ethical. They won't bring children into the world if they truly were sick or had pre-existing conditions. I know Elizabeth did have DE children after cancer but I think she believed she was in remission at the time.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement