Return to Index  

Troll update

November 12 2010 at 1:29 PM
GIMB  (Login Kris_S)
Forum Owner

Hi all. I'm sorry for the troll who continues to post and repost things today just to rile folks up. If our Seattle friends can make sure their troll is still under the Fremont bridge, we'll eliminate one possibility (teasing). I assure you it is NOT Savannah or Momof4 so please do not think it is.

The perpetrator has at last count used four different IP addresses -- two in Woodstock, IL and two from the UK. We do know more about the addresses but the person's not worth the hassle. We've banned all four of course, but I'm sure she'll find more computers to hop on.

If she posts again, just ignore it. If an audience is what she's hoping for, she won't find it here.

Thanks to all who are just letting it roll off their backs. Sorry if it's stepping on some serious posts that are going on today and thank everyone for the support they give to each other, even when they don't always agree.

Thanks,

GIMB

(PS: Is Kenny back yet?)

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thanks, GIMB! - Maggie in VA on Nov 12
  3. thanks GIMB - birdy1600 on Nov 12
  5. the troll - Anon on Nov 12
  7. Well, we have to take comfort in the fact that she really is (children mentioned) - DaisyUK on Nov 12
    1. possible answers (my child ment) - Nona on Nov 12
      1. And about half the states in the US are traying to ban IVF- - Piper on Nov 13
        1. I don't need all the details, but can you say which states? - Anonymous on Nov 13

8. thanks GIMB - TH on Nov 12
  10. Thank you GIMB n/t - Audrey on Nov 13
  12. THANK YOU, GIMB (and no, I'm not back yet hee hee) nt - Kenny on Nov 13
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement