Return to Index  

Yes, amazingly so (success ment.)

November 13 2010 at 12:47 PM
Vianna  (Login Elmild)

Response to Do you find DE agencies to be unprofessional?

I did have success, but did find the experience of dealing with several agencies appalling. I cannot believe that there are so many unprofessional businesses out there addressing such a critically sensitive endeavor. One agency removed information about one donor who was on medication for depression. When I called to find out why that information was removed from her profile, at first they denied it, then, when I emailed the pdf file with the information right from their Web site their excuse for the information having been removed was that interns had been working on the database!! I was shocked that the manager thought that an excuse--why on earth were interns handling this information in the first place, let alone making such a critical error and then giving false and lame explanations.

The agency I used nearly sabotaged my cycle due to sheer incompetence. Finally, my donor and I began to communicate and saved the situation from complete breakdown. Awful, awful experience, and the manager there was grandiose (crazy woman) and full of excuses (and even accusations!).

I wish you luck. I dug in my heels and dealt with the crap (nearly losing my mind in the process) and was very fortunate that things worked out so beautifully in the end.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement