Return to Index  

I love this too

November 19 2010 at 1:43 AM
Veesha  (Login Veesha)

Response to For anxious anon and others (borrowed article, God ment)

and really needed to hear it today. I have been feeling like I am at a standstill due to waiting to find another donor after ours pulled out. I have concerns about the time that is being wasted (we are looking for someone with our ethnic makeup, which I would not think would be as hard to find as it has been...We have located donors with our makeup, but the ones available at the clinic where we have been working have some red flags in their family medical histories that we can't get past). Although we had our 2 year old son with no problems, when we found out we had secondary infertility, I had to grow up fast and accept that DE would be the best option. We want a child who is close to our son's age so that he has someone with whom to grow up. It sounds like such a small, unimportant wish, but he is such an awesome, incredible blessing in our lives and we want him to have a childhood similar to each of ours -- with siblings with whom he can share things and do things. We do want to keep pressing forward -- we have no idea at what point on this journey success will lie for us, but we are seeking that. It just seems daunting if even the road to begin the process is riddled with obstacles.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement