Thank you... (preg and m/c ment)November 21 2010 at 11:47 AM
ks (Login ks1415)
I'm sorry I couldn't respond to you all sooner. I have been on pretty strict bed rest and today is the first day my laptop has come out. Thank you all so much for your kind words and thoughts regarding baby b.
It appears baby b's heart stopped at 6wks5dys, so very close to our hospital stay. The SCH is a lot bigger than it was last Saturday. It was (is) right between A&B and is almost the same size as baby a's sac. Baby A is measuring on track, I guess...Too be honest with you I got very limited information. After I found out about baby b I wanted out of there.
I'm still spotting because of the SCH, and I have a lot of cramps. I'm trying to stay positive for baby a, but right now it's pretty hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I really wanted to post and let you all know I'm hanging in here as best as I can. I may not be posting much right now, but you are all in my thoughts. All of you cycling right now or soon, I'm thinking of you. And Kekona I'm sending you cyber hugs and I'll be praying the procedure goes smoothly.
- I am so sorry to hear this news ks....more (pg ment) - Hope2009 on Nov 21, 2010
- Thanks for posting - movingforwardhappily! on Nov 21, 2010
- Thinking of you - BBG on Nov 21, 2010
- Keeping you close in my heart - CatMama75 on Nov 21, 2010
- You are in my prayers - Dixiechic on Nov 21, 2010
- I'm glad to see your update - Kekona on Nov 21, 2010
- hang in there - AJ on Nov 21, 2010
- (((ks))) - sas on Nov 21, 2010
- so sorry to hear this - birdy1600 on Nov 21, 2010
- so sorry and hoping for you nt - thesameboat on Nov 22, 2010
- I'm so sorry - Catherine on Nov 22, 2010
- Hang in there KS - Lu on Nov 22, 2010
- hang on girl.... - fish_queen on Nov 22, 2010
- Been thinking about you - Lovethebeach on Nov 22, 2010
- ((ks)) - Audrey on Nov 22, 2010
- my thoughts and prayers are with you, ks - keifel on Nov 22, 2010
- (((KS))) - Margolis on Nov 22, 2010