Return to Index  

Hate to ask this question BUT how many of you..........

November 28 2010 at 8:42 AM
Anonymous  (no login)

are overweight?? I am God-willing going to cycle sometime in the beginning of the new year and have tried everything to lose some weight but the harder I try the easier I fail.

I am really beating myself up because I have put on so much weight especially cycling 6 times (bfn/mcs) that I have fallen into being really overweight w/a high BMI.

I don't want to NOT cycle again but I am already putting pressure on myself that it is not going to work or if it does I will be really overweight unhealthy.

Did any of you cycle with a your weight being a issue and if yes how was your pregnancy, etc...

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Weight is my Nemesis....! Long Sorry.. (preg ment.) - ks on Nov 28
  3. ME ME ME! (p/gment & m/sment) - movingforwardhappily! on Nov 28
    1. my point after a - movingforwardhappily! on Nov 28

4. pg & child ment - Colleen on Nov 28
  6. Me (preg ment) - Dee.S on Nov 28
  8. Well - Nona on Nov 28
  10. Good questions, it,s something I have to ("KS") - Bharani on Nov 28
  12. about the weight /wait (success ment) - TH on Nov 28
  14. THANK YOU all so Much for your Advice and Support... - Anonymous on Nov 28
  16. I put on a ton of weight cycling 7 times and having 3 babies in 4 years. - Kacee on Nov 28
    1. Question re: HCG diet? - Lovethebeach on Nov 29
      1. I did two rounds. I bought the HCG online the first time (used the liquid - Kacee on Nov 30
        1. Thanks for the info, Kacee! - Lovethebeach on Nov 30
      2. A tidbit I gleaned about the HCG diet - BBG on Nov 30

17. I weigh a bit too much (pg. mention) - Orchid on Nov 29
  19. Low carb diet! - BBG on Nov 29
    1. Yes, good diet. Can I also put in a word for the diet I am doing - Daisy on Nov 29
      1. I may get this... - Orchid on Nov 30
        1. Totally agree with gaining weight when stressed/sleep deprived. - Daisy on Nov 30
          1. I've proved in my case that it's not how much I eat - Orchid on Nov 30

20. weight and cycle (pg, child ment) - musigal on Dec 1
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement