Mock lining trial not working. Any hints?December 2 2010 at 7:36 PM
|Lu (no login)|
I am getting so frustrated!! Mostly b/c we were shooting for a January cycle, now my RE's office is saying it will probably be February. Back when I found my donor December sounded like an eternity away, and it just keeps getting pushed back.
My lining is the current issue- had been on 2mg/3x day oral estrace for 4 weeks- lining would range from 6.5-6.8. Stopped that a week ago and started 1mg/2x day vaginal estrace. U/S yesterday showed lining of 5.4-6.0!!! A shrinking lining-fabulous!! My RE wants to continue this for another week and will see what the next U/S shows wednesday.
Trying to help things out- I went to my accu yesterday, and will again Sat. Started doing moxa 2x/day. I take fish oil and BA daily for about a month now (Hashimoto's and POF). Just went and bought Raspberry leaf tea (which I hope is the same as red raspberry red leaf tea, anybody know?) and am drinking a cup now. Trying to increase fluids.
What else can I be doing? I wish I had started trying to add these things in sooner. I am so mad at myself and so frustrated that this is taking what seems like forever. Of course I am glad we are trying to figure this out now before my donor starts meds or anything.
Thanks for listening and I will take any suggestions.
- sorry-didn't mean to post this twice - Lu on Dec 2, 2010
- what worked for me - Kekona on Dec 2, 2010
- Thanks Kekona! - Lu on Dec 3, 2010
- Mock lining issues. (preg in sign) - ks on Dec 2, 2010
- Thanks ks! - Lu on Dec 3, 2010
- Here are some tips (success ment) - Audrey on Dec 2, 2010
- Thanks Audrey! ? about fish oil quantity also - Lu on Dec 3, 2010
- Fish oil - Audrey on Dec 3, 2010
- Thanks Audrey! - Lu on Dec 4, 2010
- why do they have these mock trials or mock cycles? - Orchid on Dec 3, 2010
- Re: why do they have these mock trials or mock cycles? - ks on Dec 3, 2010
- lining - gr8tful1 on Dec 3, 2010
- thank you! - Lu on Dec 3, 2010
- correction - gr8tful1 on Dec 3, 2010
- Thanks gr8ful! - lu on Dec 4, 2010
- Acupuncture? - WorldTraveler on Dec 9, 2010