BFN totally cannot dealDecember 4 2010 at 4:45 PM
|Orchid (no login)|
I feel guilty that I had the procedure. But I thought the doctor could work out the time there was a window of implantation.
I also feel guilty that I didn't want them enough. But I did want them so much!
Besides that I did EVERYTHING the doctor said. EVERYTHING. And the acupuncturist. And every website in existence. Every single thing. But I still feel so guilty.
I never expected to get this depressed. It feels like an effort to talk even! This really reminds me of a miscarriage, emotionally. I'm so spaced out. I feel like I'm in space.
I also feel ashamed that my body failed. That they people at the office think badly of me or something. Like I'm an embryo killer.
That's probably irrational. I really am a bit off the deep end. Maybe it is the hormonal shift besides the loss? I went from normal to nutty so quickly.
- Normal feelings - Vianna on Dec 4
- thank you Vianna, I will calm down...know it's not my fault nt - Orchid on Dec 7
- I'm sorry orchid - CatMama75 on Dec 4
- thanks Cat...next week will be better [nt] - Orchid on Dec 7
- I'm so sorry.... - Tracy on Dec 4
- Tracy well, I'm doing all the things you can't when cycling - Orchid on Dec 7
- (((Orchid))) - Bear on Dec 4
- I am saying it to myself, I know it's not my fault nt - Orchid on Dec 7
- I'm so sorry. - Mrs. M. on Dec 4
- (((Orchid))) - Kekona on Dec 4
- I am so sorry - Bharani on Dec 4
- Oh Orchid, I understand this feeling too (failure, success) - BlessedThistle on Dec 5
- Orchid - I am really so sorry this cycle didn't work out for you this time and (p/gment) - movingforwardhappily! on Dec 5
- ((orchid)) - keifel on Dec 5
- I totally get it and (m/c ment) - diaphanta on Dec 5
- Sweetie - thesameboat on Dec 5
- thanks friends...thanks a lot - Orchid on Dec 5
- you said it Girlfriend, - W on Dec 5
- It will be worth it, W (and Orchid). nt - Vianna on Dec 5
- I'm so so sorry - Karen on Dec 5
- you are not alone - Kay on Dec 6
- So sorry, but yes, a lot of it is the hormones . . . - Maggie in VA on Dec 6
- Orchid - ks on Dec 6
- Sorry Orchid - ALM on Dec 6
- thanks it was my first transfer ever (mc ment) - Orchid on Dec 7
- Yes, it's all very traumatizing - Vianna on Dec 8