Return to Index  

How awful for you!

December 8 2010 at 4:01 PM
SAgirl  (Login brandygg)

Response to well of course you know her, and I don't...

I am so sorry you had to go through that. We also have a baby in the pipeline as well. Wasn't going to get into that, but she signed her away to us and took her back after 30 days. Luckily we hadn't taken her home as the social worker was worried the birth mom would change her mind, so she was in foster care. Then after 5 days she contacted the social worker again and the baby went back into foster care. We are still waiting to see if she is going to sign again. Baby is going to be a year old on 4 Jan. It is a very sad story. Birth father is white died of AIDS and birth mom is black (Zulu) and has AIDS. Baby is neg and very fair which causes a problem for the birth mom as her community is calling her a prostitute because the baby looks white. For this reason she has been covering the baby in a blanket whenever she is in public. Birth mom also has no job and some days has no food. Really a very sad story. Tomorrow we should know one way or the other.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I hope - thesameboat on Dec 8, 2010
    1. Re: I hope - SAgirl on Dec 8, 2010

2. Oh good lord... - lauranz on Dec 8, 2010
  4. I would recheck her HIV status - E&H on Dec 8, 2010
    1. Re: I would recheck her HIV status - SAgirl on Dec 9, 2010

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement