can I appeal for advice and support one more time?December 9 2010 at 1:04 PM
|Orchid (Login arive)|
I'm sorry I feel like I keep writing here. It's just I don't know who else to ask.
I completely don't know what to do at this point. I am in a time sensitive situation. I just found out that if my cycle doesn't start in the right time frame, I might have to skip a cycle because of a work situation.
If I don't cycle soon, the doctor's won't let me cycle because the eggs are in a time sensitive situation. But if I cycle late, what if I lose my job?
The question is: Should I take birth control pill pack to regulate my cycle and end it a couple days early?
The nurse did not answer my email asking her. It's hard to call because they hate for you to call them. They really dislike it and also they don't call you back. I think they are super busy.
I like the people there so I figure there must be some reason they don't call back or like phone calls. The nurse I work with takes many weeks off so maybe she is taking another week off? But the other nurses do not like to call me back when she is not there.
I have to decide NOW. I am not getting an email in response.
I feel like a terrible person making this decision without consulting the doctor. The nurses really misunderstand me as someone who is acting like 'I have this busy life--can't you schedule around me?' but it isn't quite like that. I have to clear out two whole weeks and I really try to make sure it will be a low stress thing so I don't blame myself. My husband just started a new job, plane tickets vary so much in price--I did have to figure out the timeline. Anyway, I asked them a lot about the time frame parameters so I could understand it, not because I am some kind of jet setter high powered career woman who can't take a moment from my busy schedule.
Will it hurt me to take the birth control pill? Will it hurt my cycle? I am crying as I write this.
I feel stuck between so many rocks and hard places. What do I do? Do I lose my job? Do I go bankrupt? I had to turn down a job that I desperately needed in the month of January JUST IN CASE my cycle starts but I can't do that for the entire Spring. I can barely afford any of this to begin with and now I am losing an entire month of income. But I am afraid to piss off the doctor's office so they won't work with me anymore.
I wish it were just about my body not working right. There's that and everything else on top of it.
Will taking birth control pill pack for 21 days and then stopping damage me and damage my cycle? Will the doctor get pissed off?
- Orchid, I know this may not be what you want to hear. - Daisy on Dec 9, 2010
- oh I had thyroid tests! - Orchid on Dec 9, 2010
- A regular doctor could run some of the basic clotting, ANAs, RA factor - Daisy on Dec 9, 2010
- can you tell me the names or abbreviations of those you listed? - Orchid on Dec 10, 2010
- Daisy one more question... - Orchid on Dec 9, 2010
- Orchid, I am so sorry you are under this much pressure to - Daisy on Dec 9, 2010
- get the code for each test and call the insurance company - Kekona on Dec 9, 2010
- Re: can I appeal for advice and support one more time? - ks on Dec 9, 2010
- thanks...do you think I am making a mistake? - Orchid on Dec 9, 2010
- If you have a truly free cycle and no time or money to spare on testing...(m/c, pg ment) - Anonymous on Dec 9, 2010
- Orchid, this is good advice. Plus see if they can add steroids and lovenox? D. xx - Daisy on Dec 9, 2010
- thanks... - Orchid on Dec 9, 2010
- question - Orchid on Dec 11, 2010
- yes - Anonymous on Dec 11, 2010
- doctor? - WorldTraveler on Dec 9, 2010
- question - Orchid on Dec 9, 2010
- not sure - Rachel Schofer on Dec 9, 2010
- thanks - Orchid on Dec 9, 2010
- call them/ e-mail is not reliable - Anonymous on Dec 9, 2010
- you are right - Orchid on Dec 9, 2010
- I wouldn't cancel the cycle - E&H on Dec 9, 2010
- I don't think BCP - Bharani on Dec 9, 2010
- update: It all worked out - Orchid on Dec 9, 2010
- So glad to hear this . . . - Maggie in VA on Dec 10, 2010