Spoke to Dylan's birth mom and she is very keen to be a surrogate. I spent hours last night thinking things through and came to this conclusion. To do IUI is fairly reasonable cost wise here in SA, and if or when birth mom falls pregnant and we end up having to pay for the birth, at least we will have a baby in the end. If we go with egg donation from birth mom, that is going to cost quite a bit and there is still no guarantee that I will get a BFP. I don't think I could go through with the emotional pain of another BFN. Also I had brain surgery done 5 years ago with complications and although I am feeling great, I really don't want to tempt fate. So birth mom will carry the child and we will use donor sperm as dh has no sperm. I don't think we will even do a clomid cycle as she is very fertile and I don't want more than one if I can help it. This is all very exciting, but am waiting for my inheritance to come through.....my mom passed away from Alzheimer's in May.