E&H or Daisy or other experts?December 18 2010 at 10:06 AM
|Orchid (no login)|
I guess this cycle is toast?
I am having an LH surge. My ovaries are active--like crazy active.
I am in the middle of my cycle.
I am on progestin only pills. So these are supposed to prevent ovulation.
But they aren't.
It is really important for me to cycle this time.
So...what do I do about the lupron shot? It wouldn't stop this would it?
It looks like I will lose my chance at the donor eggs.
Won't the doctor's office think there is something wrong with me? I am on bcps and I ovulate. I am on megadoses of estrogen and I ovulate.
The weirder part is that my ovaries SUCK. I have high FSH. They only seem to work when someone is trying to suppress them.
I take nothing but I did drink some various herb teas. Never medicinal tea!!! But really, normal kind of celestial seasonings type tea--like red zinger or sleepytime. And I don't drink a ton of it. I was just trying not to get all hooked on caffeine again so that when I did my cycle it would be easy to stay off it.
Obviously, I will never do that again. But how could that be? How?
- hah I called the office and they think I'm crazy - Orchid on Dec 18, 2010
- how do you know you are having a LH surge without b/w or OPKs? - Anonymous on Dec 18, 2010
- oh OK GOOD - Orchid on Dec 20, 2010
- I don't know your protocol - E&H on Dec 18, 2010
- OK...I just hope I didn't get a cyst - Orchid on Dec 21, 2010