Return to Index  

Wow! this is amazing!

December 22 2010 at 5:42 PM
Jadu  (Login jadu777)

Response to Oh my dear old board bud it is so nice to hear from you...(pg ment..child ment)..m

My dear friend!
OF COURSE i remember you, who can forget you? You are one amazing woman! And talk about warriors!!! I just love your story. how cool is that? How GREAT you are pregnant with twins!!! congratulations!!! you must be over the moon!!

I have to say I would love to know my donor and have a relationship such as you described. I wish my niece were old enough (she is 18 years old) to donate as she is the spitting image of me and I love her to pieces. she is also the most mature young woman I know. However from what I understand she is too young. Isn't it true that donors have to be over a certain age?

25k is a lot for me. I wish i had unlimited funds but I don't. However the way you did it sounds really great.

I just have to trust that the right way will unfold. I am just really concerned about making sure that my body is completely ready and capable of carrying a pregnancy and receiving a precious embryo.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement