Return to Index  

exploring donor embyro(adoption and children mentioned

December 29 2010 at 10:41 PM
kirsten  (Login wanting1more)

Hello. I have been a lurker on these boards for quite some time. We went back and forth about using DE, adoption, and donor embyro. The first time, we picked adoption. As well as 2 bio kids who were concieved much earlier in life, we are proud parents to another daughter who is 5. We did domestic adoption for her. She also happens to have Down Syndrome. We are wanting to add one more child that is a bit closer to her age, and are back to the same questions. Adoption was hard. Our daughter has been totally worth it, but we are really wondering if we can put ourselves and our family through that. I have done some research, but am having a hard time finding clinics that have donor embie programs. I have seen the adoption ones, but are there any clinics that have people just willing to donate sometimes? It seems a bit strange for us to have to do a home study again. I have looked at the other board, bit there is not a lot of posting there. Thanks

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Yes, there are - Ariadne on Dec 29, 2010
    1. Re: Yes, there are - kirsten on Dec 29, 2010
      1. Yeah, it definitely seems (children ment.) - Ariadne on Dec 29, 2010
      2. Hi Kirsten - Andi on Dec 30, 2010
        1. Re: Hi Kirsten - Anonymous on Dec 30, 2010
      3. How about Albuquerque? (children ment) - BlessedThistle on Dec 30, 2010
        1. BlessedThistle, what about that other clinic you posted a few months back? - Kekona on Dec 30, 2010
          1. Sure, it was Dr Sweet's - BlessedThistle on Dec 30, 2010
        2. Hispanic embies? - Karolina on Apr 18, 2011

2. Cooper has donor embies - Kekona on Dec 30, 2010
  4. Closer to CO (success ment) - gr8tful1 on Dec 30, 2010
  6. Kirsten...I'd call and ask at clinics - Andi on Dec 30, 2010
  8. it seems like more clinics are starting to do this - Skye on Dec 30, 2010
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement