Return to Index  

Yes, there are

December 29 2010 at 11:03 PM
Ariadne  (no login)

Response to exploring donor embyro(adoption and children mentioned

Piper posts about this issue on occasion & is very educated on the issue, being involved in lobbying for reproductive rights, etc.

I've attached a previous post of hers that touches on the issues.

In general, what I've taken away from various discussions is that you want to look for clinics (or agencies if they exist) that do embryo donation and avoid agencies that do embryo adoption, as that terminology clues you into what they require, such as home studies as you mentioned.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/57451/message/1277752525/one+of+the+places+trying+to+legislate+IVF+out+of+existance-

Are you willing to travel? If not, in what general area are you looking to find donated embryos? This isn't an area I'm terribly familiar with, but I know there are some wise women on here who are knowledgeable & can point you in the right direction, particularly with some geographic info.

Welcome to the board and best of luck to you.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Yes, there are - kirsten on Dec 29
    1. Yeah, it definitely seems (children ment.) - Ariadne on Dec 29
    2. Hi Kirsten - Andi on Dec 30
      1. Re: Hi Kirsten - Anonymous on Dec 30
    3. How about Albuquerque? (children ment) - BlessedThistle on Dec 30
      1. BlessedThistle, what about that other clinic you posted a few months back? - Kekona on Dec 30
        1. Sure, it was Dr Sweet's - BlessedThistle on Dec 30
      2. Hispanic embies? - Karolina on Apr 18

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement