Return to Index  

What the heck is going on? Progesterone on lupron???

December 30 2010 at 11:39 PM
Orchid  (no login)

I can't believe this.

Why would my progesterone be 4.5 on lupron??????

I started lupron on the 19th.

Why????????????????

I can't start the cycle when I need to start the cycle. And if I can't start the cycle I might not be able to cycle at all. I have frozen eggs but I can only use them this month.

I can't afford anything else...at least not right at the moment.

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

This is driving me kind of crazy.

I have to wait until Monday and test again to see if my progesterone level drops.

But does anyone understand how or why this would happen? What am I doing wrong? Why have my ovaries gone crazy like this? How do I get them to shut down?

Why is my pituitary gland not listening?

Is there any hope that I will be suppressed by Monday? Does anyone know why this is happening? Is there anything I can do to make my ovaries/pituitary/whatever just shut the hell up and do what the lupron is supposed to do?

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Orchid. You need to talk seriously with your clinic about these - Daisy on Dec 31, 2010
    1. I'm not sure what to ask... - Orchid on Dec 31, 2010
      1. I just wonder: How much is 4.5 of progesterone and how long does it take progesterone to c - Orchid on Dec 31, 2010
        1. my opinion... - Anonymous on Dec 31, 2010
          1. Yep, this would be exactly my guess, too. GL, orchid! nt - Kenny on Dec 31, 2010
            1. thanks, you guys are awesome - Orchid on Dec 31, 2010
          2. I'm having my period now...I'm almost at the tail end of it. - Orchid on Dec 31, 2010

2. Ok... I'm the dumb one here.....why shut down our ovaries?? - MargieD on Dec 31, 2010
    1. it's timing I believe - Orchid on Dec 31, 2010

3. What should your level be? - Anonymous on Dec 31, 2010
    1. they want it to be zero - Orchid on Dec 31, 2010

4. I don't know. I had to be on the pill and Lupron. I am sorry this is happening to you. n - Kacee on Dec 31, 2010
    1. Okay...I did a little research. I think your are out of synch. - Kacee on Dec 31, 2010
      1. oh darn, darn - Orchid on Jan 1, 2011
        1. that's the thing, my body wanted to do what it wanted, also. - Kacee on Jan 1, 2011
          1. no, they can't let me do a natural cycle because they have a certain protocol - Orchid on Jan 1, 2011
    2. thank you...the hard part is that I'm probably not going to get to do donor eggs - Orchid on Jan 1, 2011
      1. there is always hope and miracles. I am praying for a miracle for you. nt - Kacee on Jan 1, 2011
        1. oh my gosh, thank you....boy this is a long row to hoe isn't it? - Orchid on Jan 1, 2011

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement